Long Playing CD - The Laugh Track
The Laugh Track
1) Coffee Landing World Conquest 02:25 – Actual commercial for a local coffee shop.
2) The Customs Guard 8:31 – An IBRT classic. A woman in a hurry and a customs guard with WAY too much time on his hands.
3) Have you Anything to Declare? 28:31 – Peter Linus is the very definition of an ‘Ugly American’, viewing Canada as the 51st state until the very fabric of the universe warps to change his mind.
4) The Great Debate 1:25 – Two towns, two paper mills. The Debate.
5) In from the Cold 10:02 – Two ice fishermen come in from the shack on Valentine’s Day only to discover their favorite watering hole transformed for romance.
6) QICE: The Pilot 29:18 – A podcaster finally gets up the courage to ask the local radio station for airtime, and soon finds himself embroiled in wacky goings-on in this sitcom pilot.
7) Bad Sound Effects Playhouse 2:35 – When does a banana not sound like a banana?
8) Epoxy 1:47 – It’s a lip gloss. It’s a moisturizer. It’s an industrial adhesive.
9) QICE Waiting for Ruddleman 27:31 – The gang at your favorite community station is back and this time the FCC is in the house.
10) Super Happy Sugar Elves Extravaganza! 9:15 – When a horror writer is forced to write an animated kids show on extreme deadline, the results are less than steller.
11) QICE The Pen is Flightier Than the Sword 28:45 – Gary auditions new shows for Black Mask Theater while a fancy-pants stylist tries to turn Bill into the TV star.
12) All Class Reunion 8:05 -- In small towns, local high schools often hold ‘All Class Reunions’ in which all students, past and present, all get together for one big party. But what would
happen if ALL the classes come together.
13) Yens & Dougie in 'Fish-O-Rama' 25:58 – Those Northland geniuses are back with a plan to win the local fishing derby.
14) The Canterville Ghost 28:02 – The story by Oscar Wilde comes alive in this old time radio classic.
15) Competitive Pie Baker 5:34 – Intrepid county fair reporter gets the scoop on the high-speed world of competitive pie.
16) How Love Came to Louie Polanski 26:22 – A teen makes his first tentative and hilarious steps into the world of romance in 1960’s Wisconsin in this original play by David Finney.
Total Playtime 4:04:01